All of the subscription boxes I subscribe to and get every month, starting out with my most favorite! Prices are for monthly subscriptions. (These are referral links.)
- Popsugar Must Have ($39.95) – More pricy, but they send non-makeup items (e.g., books, snacks, earbuds), which I like. It’s almost double in price, but it’s nice to get a larger variety of items.
- Birchbox ($10) – The price is cheap, so it seems like you wouldn’t get good products, but there is a really good variety. Every month you get to choose what sample you want out of a selection or get a box curated around a theme. Birchbox also has the best loyalty program when you review the items you get in the box!
- Beauteque Monthly ($24) – This is a new subscription that just started in January 2014 that I really like so far! It sends mostly Korean beauty products.
The 3B Box($12) – I finally got off the waitlist! There are fewer items, but I’ve discovered some really nice products through this sub.
- Sample Society / allure by BeautyBar.com ($15) – I really like how this box usually has more high-end products and has less products that are repeated in other boxes.
Mishibox($18.95) – Another Korean beauty box subscription that just started. There’s only been one box so far (June 2015), so we’ll see how it pans out!
- Walmart Beauty Box ($5, quarterly) – This beauty box is basically a hodge-podge of beauty items Walmart throws together. Not super high value and only drugstore items, of course, but it is only $5…
- Memebox (Variable) – This is kind of cheating, since you get to choose what boxes you get, but there’s a good variety of boxes to choose from depending on what you want! Shipping is pricier, but since it is coming from Korea, it makes sense.
Glossybox($21) – The products always come in a beautiful pink box, and there’s always at least a few products I’m excited about and actually use! This used to be my favorite, but I think the quality of the brands and product curation isn’t what it used to be. My annual sub ends October 2015, and I’ll save my glossydots for a month-to-month box depending on what spoilers come out. Boxycharm($21) – Boxycharm is super, super good about getting full-size items out. You won’t get any super high-end brands, but they definitely include some decent brands (e.g., Coastal Scents, Tarina Tarantino) and the value is really good! Ipsy($10) – Ipsy was one of my favorites because it used to include a lot of full-size items, but recently they’ve been repeating brands and the products are becoming smaller. Here’s to hoping it’ll get better! They do have a loyalty program and also include a makeup bag with each month’s items.
Any boxes you think I should subscribe to? Comment!