Sorry, I haven’t been posting as much, since I’ve been preparing for midterms and my CPA exams! Anyways, I wanted to share my wishlist for the Sephora 15% off event for VIB Rouges (not sure if VIBs also get the sale?). Mostly new releases, with some that have been out for a while! (These are in no particular order.)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured ($38) – I’ve had my eye on this ever since it came out. I’m still very much into highlighters, and I love that this is a cream product.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($58) – What can I say? This is a cult favorite, and I’ve never gotten it because it’s just so pricey. With this sale, it makes it even more worth it. I have Hourglass blushes, which I absolutely adore.
- Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick in Rosewood ($28) – The formula is supposed to be very moisturizing, and I love how Bite Beauty products are food grade, since God knows how much lipstick I eat.
- Clinique Pop Lip Color + Primer in Fab Pop ($18) – I’m a fan of Clinique’s lipstick formula – they’re usually moisturizing without being too thick, with good color payoff. I want to try their new formula, and this shade is wearable without being too boring.
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Cola Pop ($21) – The packaging for their Cheek Pops is just so pretty! Clinique has had these Cheek Pops for a while, but Cola Pop is one of the new colors that just came out (there are maybe around three other new ones, too?). I like this shade, because it’s darker and can be used as a blush/contour in one.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette ($46) – KvD’s new release for this palette! i don’t have a specific contour palette, and I was drawn in after watching a video of her doing her own contouring on her face, which looks ah-mazing. Also, VIB Rouge Early Access! I should take advantage of that, right?!
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush ($29) – I don’t really have a brush just exactly like this (that’s the excuse I always use) in my collection!
- Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light ($50) – Hourglass’s new bronzer! There are two shades, and this is the one for the light skin tone. I love their blushes so much, I think I’ll like their bronzer! I like most of my bronzers matte, but since I’ve been going for a more luminous look lately, a bronzer to match is great. This one’s VIB-only access now, and I want to grab this before it gets opened up to the general public and gets sold out (like the blush palette).
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4 ($62) – Really want to get some more foundations! My skin tone has been lighter lately, and I’ve heard good things about this foundation. Looked up the shade using Sephora’s ColorIQ.
- BareMinerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Fairly Light ($28) – I have the regular formula (Original) BareMinerals powder foundation (which is unfortunately too light for me at the moment, especially since I got the huge collector’s edition one), but I do get a little shiny at the end of the day, so I want to try the matte one (and go for the lighter shade). I’m anticipating slight oxidation.
Total: $378 // Total w/ Tax: $400.68 // With 15% off and 6% MI Sales Tax: $340.58 // Amount Saved: $60.10
I’ll probably have to ax most of these, because money does not grow on any trees around where I live, but I’m hoping to at least get a few of them!
What products are currently on your wishlist? Any favorite foundations you can recommend or ways to find the perfect shade?